An interview with Cezary Czech, the Manager of the Functional Blends Development Department
- Customers believe that the brine used in the production of cure meats is pure evil. Is that really true?
- Brines have been used for centuries. After all, the traditional method of curing meat is nothing other than using cover functional blends.
Interview with Tomasz Duda, Product Manager
- We talked about alginate casings almost a year ago. What has changed during this time?
- Together with our R&D department, we work on ideas to create solutions for new alginate casings and ready products.
Interview with Dorota Krzemińska, Regional Sales Manager.
- As the Regional Sales Manager responsible for sales in the Northern Region, you have paid particular attention to the Fish Industry.
- Yes, it came about naturally. My region is definitely leading in this industry. I think it's natural and it shouldn’t come as a surprise.
Interview with Paweł Sakowski, Key Accounts Manager
- Recently, while browsing the industry press, various reports from the food market, we often come across advice for manufacturers and traders to focus in particular on the product range addressed to vegetarians and vegans.
Interview with Joanna Toborowicz, Purchasing Specialist at Promar
There are many suppliers of spices, herbs, and dehydrated vegetables on the Polish market, offering goods of various quality. The problem is that the vast majority of these herbs are imported from North Africa or Asia, and these are not as good as those grown in Poland.
The ceremony of signing the Erection Act and laying the foundation stone for the Academy of Taste took place on September 3 in Zawiercie in Promar.