Interview with Dorota Krzemińska, Senior Key Account Manager
- A few months ago we talked about the strong position of the Polish fishing industry globally. Could you say something more about how it happened that Promar, known for cooperation with the meat industry, turned towards fish?
- The breakthrough came a few years ago. It enabled us to establish a new plant in Zawiercie with an R&D department and a team of specialists in the field of flavor development.
Interview with Paweł Sakowski, Key Account Manager
- Paprika, next to pepper, is the most used spice in the world. What determines its universality?
- By saying simply paprika, we are making huge simplifications. There are several thousand varieties of paprika grown around the world. They differ in taste, aroma, color, and of course the level of pungency.
Interview with Dominika Gawłowicz-Cebula, specialist in taste mixes development.
- We have recently discussed the dynamically developing Convenience food trend. Ready To Cook is a category of this trend. Is it very popular with customers?
- Ready To Cook products are complete meals properly seasoned and prepared, requiring at home only heat treatment specified by the manufacturer. And it is true, this type of assortment has definitely recorded increase in sales in recent times.
Interview with Tomasz Duda, Product Manager.
- A month ago we started talking about alginate casings. We already know that they are a very convenient and cost-effective solution for manufactures. What are their advantages for the consumer?
- Customers’ expectations regarding thick sausages and “Kabanos” types of sausages keep on evolving. In addition to such obvious categories as the taste and type of stuffing, there are new expectations that are very difficult or even impossible to meet when using other types of casings.
Interview with Michał Majchrzak, Key Account Manager
- The issue of brines used in the meat industry has always raised considerable emotions. But modern mixes are a completely different type of functional mixes than those used just a few years ago.
- Yes, indeed, the mixes currently used in manufacturing is a new era of brines. Today, customers are much more aware of their choices, pay great attention to product composition, carefully read labels.
An interview with Cezary Czech, the Manager of the Functional Blends Development Department
- Customers believe that the brine used in the production of cure meats is pure evil. Is that really true?
- Brines have been used for centuries. After all, the traditional method of curing meat is nothing other than using cover functional blends.
Interview with Tomasz Duda, Product Manager
- We talked about alginate casings almost a year ago. What has changed during this time?
- Together with our R&D department, we work on ideas to create solutions for new alginate casings and ready products.
Interview with Anna Kajser, Deputy Officer for Quality, Auditor
- In the last months of 2019, did Promar obtain a new type of certificate?
- Yes, indeed, as of mid-October we hold a BIO certificate issued for three products from the breadcrumb group.
Interview with Dorota Krzemińska, Regional Sales Manager.
- As the Regional Sales Manager responsible for sales in the Northern Region, you have paid particular attention to the Fish Industry.
- Yes, it came about naturally. My region is definitely leading in this industry. I think it's natural and it shouldn’t come as a surprise.
Interview with Paweł Sakowski, Key Accounts Manager
- Recently, while browsing the industry press, various reports from the food market, we often come across advice for manufacturers and traders to focus in particular on the product range addressed to vegetarians and vegans.
Interview with Joanna Toborowicz, Purchasing Specialist at Promar
There are many suppliers of spices, herbs, and dehydrated vegetables on the Polish market, offering goods of various quality. The problem is that the vast majority of these herbs are imported from North Africa or Asia, and these are not as good as those grown in Poland.
The ceremony of signing the Erection Act and laying the foundation stone for the Academy of Taste took place on September 3 in Zawiercie in Promar.